I Dig It Expeditions
- #: 23399
- Price: $2.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Games
- Updated: 2010-01-14
- Current Version: 1.3
- Size: 23.10 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: InMotion Software, LLC
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later
- © 2008-2009 InMotion Software, LLC
Add to Favorite apps
On Sale for the Holiday, 66% off. Enjoy!"This game surpasses many titles on both DS and PSP" - Go! Go! Mob,"Without hesitation, we say buy this game." - Slide To Play,"I Dig It Expeditions takes the same popular formula of…..
What's New in Version 1.3
* New and improved Tutorial
* Bug fixes
* Unlocked all levels
Rated 5/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
InMotion Devs write:
**** ALERT: This review IS written by the developers ****
1. All game levels are now unlocked after completing the tutorial and dialogs better explain gameplay. If you are in the mood for a casual experience pick a challenge match or freeplay mode. If you want a more challenging/immersive experience choose one of the expedition campaigns. We hope this will improve the gameplay experience for many of our users.
2. Look for cracks on floors and walls. These are the only spots that can be breached with explosives. Each explosive type serves a slightly different purpose. Read store descriptions and decide which explosive is best for the situation. (Hint: Rockets can dig up one tile if needed).
3. Diggins and supplies both consume cargo space. Diggins are removed by selling them; supplies are only removed by using them. It is possible to fill your cargo space with supplies leaving no room for paying cargo - definitely not a winning strategy.
4. Some items "stack," accommodating more than one of that item in a single cargo slot. Look at the inventory screen by pressing the "I" button (on the lower right of the view screen) to see your cargo situation.
Well worth buying
Adam Davidson write:
This is a disturbingly addictive game. Just ask my wife. I can't stop playing. I love it.
It is far more than a simple upgrade to the previous I Dig It. This is a new and far superior game. In fact, it's 3 new and far superior games--the new sites don't just offer new artwork, each one has its own unique challenges and surprises.
I want more! Give me more expeditions! I'm not too proud to beg.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes
Related to «I Dig It Expeditions» applications
* "campaign mode is surprisingly deep, and continued mastery takes a long, enjoyable time.", MacWorld* "I Dig It has kept me coming back for more. I'm a sucker for games that have… [more..]
Price: $0.99 |
Ah... the simple elegance of digging a hole.It's almost Zen, you know. The Tao speculates that the empty vessel - in its emptiness, holds infinite possibility.My concern is that a hole - in its… [more..]
Price: $0.99 |
On sale for the Holidays. More than 1/2 off. Enjoy!Embark on an epic adventure with the fantastic digging machine. Travel the world in search of ancient artifacts, lost civilizations, and… [more..]
Price: $6.99 |